Create and save traceability matrices. View issue network and analyze impact of changes. Comply with CMMI SPICE traceability terms.
- Cross-Project and Filter supported traceability matrices and baselines
- Bi-directional traceability matrices and issue link graphs can be generated by this plugin.
- One can report traceability between different issue types such as features, stories, tasks, tests, bugs and other custom issue types.
- Change impact analysis can be done more objectively since this plugin provides which issues are directly or indirectly linked to the issue that is being changed.
- This plug-in helps organizations to satisfy requirements management process area SP 1.4 Maintain bidirectional traceability among requirements and work products
- Bi-directional traceability reports are generated in Excel or HTML format.
- Bi-directional traceability reports can be filter or project based.
- Issue relation graph tab shows all other issues which can be affected by a change on an individual issue. The issues can be either directly or indirectly linked to the individual issue.
- Issue details are shown on the graph.
You can contact with email@example.com for your new functionality.
- User Guide
- Bi-directional Traceability Matrix Reports
- Issue Relation Graph
- Working with Traceability Matrix Baselines
- Release Notes